Finding a Drug Test Near Me: A Comprehensive Guide for Employers
Drug tests have become a crucial aspect of the hiring process and ongoing employment for many companies. Whether you’re an HR manager, a risk management professional, or a transportation company, it’s essential to ensure that all your employees are drug-free to maintain a safe and healthy work environment. If you’re searching for a drug test near you, this comprehensive guide will help you navigate the different types of drug tests and find a reliable testing facility within your local area.
Need to order a drug test today? Contact our knowledgeable Support Staff at 844-573-8478 or [email protected] or press link below to order electronically now:
Types of Drug Tests:
Before you start looking for drug testing facilities near you, it’s essential to understand the different types of drug tests available. The most common drug tests are:
1. 5 Panel Drug Test: The 5 Panel Drug Test screens for five of the most commonly abused drugs, including marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines, opiates, and PCP. The opiates can be offered with or without expanded opiates. You can choose to mimic the DOT test and order a non-reg DOT Like or order with without expanded opiates.
2. 10 Panel Drug Test: The 10 Panel Drug Test screens for ten different drugs, including marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines, opiates, PCP, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, methadone, methaqualone, and propoxyphene.
3. DOT Drug Test: The DOT Drug Test is mandatory for employees who operate commercial vehicles, including truck drivers and bus drivers. It screens for the same five drugs as the 5 panel drug test, however, it is mandated by the Department of Transportation and the DOT rules must be followed. The DOT Test must be used if your employees are under the Operating Authority Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration (FMCSA), Federal Rail Administration (FAA), Federal Transit Administration (FTA), Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA), and U S Coast Guard.
Finding a Drug Test Near Me:
Once you’ve determined which type of drug test you need for your company, it’s time to look for a testing facility near you. Here are a few ways to do that:
Third-Party Drug Testing Companies: There are several third-party drug testing companies that specialize in drug testing services. These companies often have several locations throughout the country, making it easy to find a testing facility near you. Workplace Screening Intelligence is a third party testing company that offers access to 20,000 collection sites that can be ordered electronically and allow you or your employee to have a test today near your workplace or their home. Workplace Screening Intelligence also offer DOT Physicals, NON DOT Physicals as well as Titer Testing near your workplace or your employees home. Contact Workplace Screening Intelligence today at 844-573-8378 or [email protected] or press link below to order electronically today:
What to Look for in a Drug Testing Facility:
Once you’ve found a few testing facilities near you, it’s essential to select the right one. Here are a few things to look for in a drug testing facility:
1. Accreditation: Ensure that the testing facility you select follows the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) or certified by an industry association like National Drug and Alcohol Screening Association
2. Results Turnaround Time: The time it takes to get back test results is crucial, especially if you need to make hiring decisions quickly. Look for a testing facility that guarantees fast results turnaround time.
3. Test Types Offered: Ensure that the testing facility offers the type of test you need for your employees.
4. Confidentiality and Privacy: Ensure that the testing facility you select prioritizes confidentiality and privacy.
Finding a drug test near you is essential to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment. By understanding the different types of drug tests available, knowing where to look for testing facilities, and what to look for in a facility, you can find a reliable testing facility that works for your company’s needs. Keep in mind that drug testing can be a sensitive topic, so make sure to communicate with your employees about why you’re conducting testing and the procedures surrounding it. By doing so, you’ll ensure that your employees feel heard, respected, and valued, making for a healthier and safer work environment. With Workplace Screening Intelligence you don’t need to worry about vetting providers as we take care of that for you. We only use collection sites that follow the guidelines properly. If you need to order today, Contact Workplace Screening Intelligence today at 844-573-8378 or [email protected] or press link below to order electronically today: