Non-DOT Drug Testing
Workplace Screening Intelligence offers non-regulated drug testing that gives employers the freedom to design a drug testing program without the stricter requirements of the federal government. Non-regulated testing means you can choose the type of specimen to test (urine, hair, oral fluids and blood). Employers can choose a panel to fit their needs as well as rely on the electronic chain of custody. Workplace Screening Intelligence offers drug screen collections at over 20,000 sites.
Typically, a standard 5 panel drug urine test is the drug test most frequently used by private employers. The 5 panel drug test usually tests for commonly abused substances, including THC, Opiates, PCP, Cocaine, and Amphetamines. Workplace Screening Intelligence can provide expanded panels as well as alternative matrix of hair testing, oral fluids testing as well as Instant Point of Care Testing to fit your business needs. When you work with Workplace Screening Intelligence, you can expect accuracy as well as results delivered quickly.
Get the Most Accurate Non-DOT Drug Testing Results with WorkPlace Screening Intelligence
WorkPlace Screening Intelligence is the leading provider of Non-DOT Drug Testing. Our team of experts will ensure that you get the most accurate results for your drug testing needs. We use the latest technology and techniques to ensure that each result is accurate and reliable. Our team of experts will also provide guidance and support throughout the drug testing process to ensure that you get the results that you need.
Hair Testing is a great tool for employers who wish to have a tool that can look back on 90 days of employee drug abuse. Drugs that can be tested at the 5 panel or additional drugs below:
10 Panel – 5 Panel Drug Test plus barbiturates, benzodiazepines, methadone, methaqualone, and propoxyphene.
12 Panel – 10 Panel Drug Test plus Meperidine and Fentanyl.
14 Panel – 12 Panel plus Fentanyl and Sufintanil.
Oral Fluid Drug Testing
Oral Fluid drug testing is similar to urine. However, oral fluids allows for the ability to perform an observed collection in a dignified manner. The observed collection typically thwarts cheating and results in higher positives due to the drug abuser not being able to cheat on a drug screen.
At WorkPlace Screening Intelligence, we understand the importance of cost-effectiveness when it comes to Non-DOT Drug Testing. Our team works hard to provide our clients with cost-effective solutions that fit their budget. We offer competitive pricing and work with each client to ensure that they get the best possible value for their money.
We have over 20,000 sites near your workplace or near your employees home. Our system allows for electronic ordering so you can email passport to the employee and they can be tested today.
We provide a solution that allows you to pay one fee for all of your testing. You can choose from our in-network, Patient Service Centers, or Value Network of Preferred Sites. One price for each service nationwide whether you are being tested in New York, Los Angeles or Des Moines, IA.
At WorkPlace Screening Intelligence, we understand that drug testing can be a difficult process. That is why we offer professional support and advice throughout the process. Our team of experts are here to help and guide you every step of the way. We will take the time to answer any questions you may have, and help you to get the most accurate results for your drug testing needs.
1. Accurate, reliable testing results – Our Non DOT Drug Testing utilizes the latest technological advances to ensure that we provide you with accurate and reliable testing results quickly and efficiently.
2. Comprehensive drug testing panels – Our panels include a wide range of drugs, including amphetamines, opiates, cannabinoids, cocaine, MDMA/ecstasy and much more.
3. Skilled team of professionals – With decades of experience in the industry, our experienced staff is dedicated to providing you with top-notch customer service throughout your entire screening process.
4. 20,000 plus collection sites. We have locations near your employee’s work or home.
1. Cost-effective solution – Non DOT Drug Testing from WorkPlace Screening Intelligence offers you a cost-effective way to manage your employees’ drug use without compromising on accuracy or quality of service.
2. Peace of mind for employers – Knowing that your employees are free from substance abuse can give you peace of mind as an employer and protect your business from potential liabilities associated with drug use in the workplace.
3. Streamlined onboarding process – We provide a streamlined onboarding process so that you can get started quickly and easily when it comes to drug testing new hires or current employees at any time during their employment cycle.
4. Your employees will have a site close by with little travel time.
Our Customers say:
WorkPlace Screening Intelligence is the experts in Non DOT Drug Testing. They know the ins and outs of the DOT and Non DOT regulations. They are up to date on the latest industry changes and can help you navigate the often confusing world of drug testing.
Don’t take a Chance
Don’t take a chance with drug testing – be sure to trust the experts at WorkPlace Screening Intelligence! Let our Experience and Technology be your Peace of Mind.